- By car: postcode for Sat Nav: CV8 2AL
- Car parking: ample free parking is available on-site.
- Nearest train stations: Kenilworth (5mins), Leamington Spa (13 mins), Warwick (11 mins) or Warwick Parkway (11 mins) on Chiltern Main Line (to Birmingham Snow Hill, Banbury, High Wycombe & London Marylebone). Coventry (15 mins) or Rugby (35 mins) on West Coast Main Line (to London Euston, Milton Keynes, Coventry & Birmingham New Street)
- Taxis: please call reception, who will be happy to arrange for a taxi to meet you at the station/airport and advise of price.
- Check-in/Check-out times: our bedrooms are ready for check-in from 3pm, and check-out time is 10am on weekdays, 10.30am on weekends and bank holidays. Late check-out may be arranged on-request, subject to availability.
- Facilities: bedrooms feature shower, bath or both, and feature toiletries from the Gilchrist and Soame's ‘BeeKind' toiletry range, free & unlimited Wi-Fi, television (with laptop connectivity), direct-dial telephone (charges detailed in your bedroom), iron with ironing board, hot-drink making facilities and bottled mineral water.
- If you have any specific requirements or preferences, please let reception know prior to your arrival and we will do our best to help you.
- Accessibility: disabled facilities are available at Woodside - please telephone reception before you arrive to ensure we allocate a suitable bedroom. If you are coming as part of a conference, please ensure your organiser is aware of your needs.
- Breakfast: full English and continental buffet breakfast is served from 7am - 9am on weekdays and 7.30am - 10am on weekends in the Orchard Restaurant. If you need to leave us especially early, please ask if you would like a continental breakfast tray prepared for you.
- Lunch: an extensive hot and cold buffet selection, including homemade soup, salads, daily specials, healthy options and delcicious desserts is served between 12:30pm - 2pm in the Orchard Restaurant., private dining can be arranged.
- Dinner: available either in the Orchard Restaurant (serving our seasonal table d'hote menu), or for a more relaxed dining experience the Mulberry Brasserie (serving our lounge menu featuring lighter meals and pub classics such as homemade British beef burgers). Table booking is strongly advised. Please note, the Orchard Restaurant may be unavailable due to private functions taking place, please contact the venue directly to check availability.
Guests at Woodside have exclusive access to our leisure facilities. These include:
- Indoor swimming pool
- Nine-hole 'pitch'n'putt' golf
- Air-conditioned fitness suite
- Tennis court
- Croquet lawn
- Games room with Wii console.
You are advised to bring suitable clothing should you wish to use the leisure facilities. Tennis balls and racquets, mountain bikes and helmets as well as footballs for five-a-side, are available to borrow from Reception. Fresh white towels and toiletries from the Gilchrist and Soame's ‘BeeKind' toiletry range are provided in the nearby changing rooms.
Our countryside location is ideal for running and the Kenilworth Runners club, based next door to Woodside, welcome guests on Tuesday & Thursday evenings and Sunday mornings.
- Smoking: Our bedrooms are non-smoking, as is every public area inside the venue. There is a sheltered designated smoking area outside.
- First Aid: A qualified first-aider is always on-site.
Latest Sundial Group Offers
If you're on business nearby, why not stay with us the night before so you arrive refreshed for your meeting.
Planning a birthday or special occasion? Why not celebrate outdoors this summer at Woodside in Warwickshire?