Woodside Accommodation: Warwickshire Conference Hotel
Nestled in delightful Warwickshire countryside just outside Kenilworth, Woodside has 74 superb bedrooms that are perfect for a restful night's sleep after a busy day. The rooms are housed in accommodation buildings adjacent to the main house (pictured) and are individually decorated, comfortable and beautifully appointed.
Our range of bedrooms comprises a mixture of single, double and family bedrooms, all with showers, baths or both. Every bathroom features toiletries from the Gilchrist and Soame's ‘BeeKind' toiletry range.
- Free WiFi internet access.
- Alarm clock-radio with ipod/mp3 docking station.
- Bottled mineral water.
- Hot drink facilities and biscuits.
- Direct-dial telephone.Iron and ironing board.
- Large, well-lit desk suitable as a working area.
Woodside has induction loops on-site for the hard of hearing, and guide dogs are welcome at our venue. Each member of our team undergoes disability awareness training as part of their induction, so is comfortable welcoming disabled guests and fully aware of when they may require any special attention.
Owing to the historic nature of our property, access to all of our facilities is not possible; however our main bar and all dining rooms are on the ground floor. Twenty-nine of our bedrooms are also on a ground floor, and can be accessed without needing to climb a flight of stairs.
More about our commitment to the environment and the work we do across our venues can be found here. Specific activities that relate to bedrooms at Woodside would include:
- The invitation extended to guests staying for more than one night to re-use their towels and bed-linen.
- The requirement, under the terms of our Sustainable Procurement Policy, to source cleaning chemicals that are as ecological friendly as possible.
- A commitment within our Housekeeping Department to run tumble dryers for the shortest time possible.
- Diary management and room allocation procedures that mean we will fill the rooms in a specific area before 'opening' up another (thus requiring it to be lit and heated).
- 'Hippo bags' in toilet cisterns (or smaller cisterns) so that the amount of water consumed with each flush is no more than the minimum required by law.
- Devices fitted to showers (in newly refurbished rooms) to reduce the water consumption without impacting upon the comfort provided.
Bed & Breakfast Package
- Overnight accommodation in a beautifully decorated bedroom with shower, bath or both
- Full English and Continental Buffet Breakfast
- Unrestricted access to the leisure facilities
- Free parking throughout your stay