News: Sundial Venues Launches Association and Charity Meeting Packages
24 May 2012
UK venue group, Sundial Group has announced the launch of a new meetings package, designed specifically for voluntary organisations and charities.
The UK's ‘Best Value Meeting Group' (BRDC Continental VenueVerdict) has worked with a number of charities at each of its three country house conference hotels, hosting meetings, conferences and events such as charity balls. It has now channelled this expertise into specific meeting packages, providing a go-to solution for those tasked with meetings management for such organisations.
The Sundial meetings package for charities is tailored to the available budget, making it easier to reach meeting goals. Strategically placed, the meeting packages for charities are available at Highgate House conference hotel in Northamptonshire, Woodside conference hotel in Warwickshire and Surrey meeting venue and conference hotel, Barnett Hill.
The meeting package is available for a half day, full day and with or without an overnight stay. It includes as standard:
- Meeting room plus a free syndicate room
- Dedicated event planner
- AV equipment and free WiFi access
- Unlimited Fairtrade ‘Bean to Cup' coffee and speciality teas
- Unlimited refreshments including homemade cakes
- Four course hot and cold buffet lunch made with locally sourced and freshly prepared food
- Free parking
- Free use of leisure facilities
- Free bedroom upgrade for the organiser and chairman
The charitable associations meeting package can also be combined with Sundial's unique ‘Green Miles' scheme. This gives delegates arriving for their event by public transport or car pooling a £5 voucher to spend at the bar.