Food & Beverage Team Leader F/T
Closing date: 10 Jun 2013
Job posted on: 13 May 2013
Purpose of the Job
Providing a high standard of customer service, serving food and drinks in the dining rooms and beverage areas, to all our guests. Achieve and exceed the standards, qualities, values and procedures set out by the Sundial Group.
- Ensuring that the customer receives the agreed services and equipment through teamwork and effective delegation.
- Providing a timely service in accordance with the guest's requirements, with attention to detail and pre-empting guest's needs.
- Preparation of all dining areas. Including the laying of tables, menus, flower arrangements, crockery & cutlery is polished.
- Delivering a four star service of all food and beverages, including banquets, events and weddings
- Ensuring the cleanliness of all F & B service areas and beverage machines by working to a cleaning schedule and monthly audits.
- Assist in the management of the day to day operations of the bar, including stock ordering, bar rota, bar service as required, stock control through stock-takes and good practise.
- Create a comfortable and welcoming environment for our guests.
- Coach, train, develop and motivate the teams, having discussed any relevant needs with the department manager including induction training of new team members
- Duty Manager
- Ensure Sundial standards are being achieved.
- Promoting and raising Sundial's profile.
- Health & Safety, hygiene regulations and risk assessments are achieved.
- Practise and promote the Sundial's core values and aims.
Work 5 days out of 7 at approximately 40 hours per week, including evenings and weekends, dependent upon the needs of the business. Visits to other Sundial Group venues, may be required including possible overnight stays.
In return for your dedication and hard work we offer a competitive salary and a range of excellent benefits including:
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Quarterly incentive bonus scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme after 3 months
- Health Cash Plan after 3 months
- Life assurance after 3 months
- Family & Friends Discounts within the Group
- Meals on duty
- Childcare vouchers
Please note, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and there is no live in accommodation available.
Job Application Form
If you have completed a Sundial Application form (download here), please attach it when prompted. Otherwise we will post a hard-copy form upon receipt of this form. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of completing this form, you can assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
If you are unsuccessful in this application, your details will remain on our system so that we may consider you should similar positions arise in future. If you do not want us to keep this information, please untick the box at the bottom. Your details will be held in a password-protected content management system and will be accessible only to our Managers and Directors.
Please note, having your details stored does not guarantee we will contact you. After twelve months any file you attach will be deleted, but a record of your contacting us will be retained for our statistical analysis.