Food & Beverage Assistant F/T and P/T
Closing date: 31 Oct 2014
Job posted on: 16 Sep 2014
Food and Beverage service positions offer possibly the greatest opportunity for customer interaction at our venues, as you will come into sustained contact with our guests. Therefore, a friendly demeanour and flexible attitude are essential. Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Delivering a four star service of all food and beverages, including banquets, events and weddings.
- Preparation of dining areas for the service of food and Beverage, including polishing cutlery, glasses and folding napkins.
- Taking orders for food and beverages and serving both at the tables timely and to customers' requirements.
- Correct charging of purchases through computerised billing system and assisting in the balancing of the tills after each service.
- Ensure Sundial standards are being achieved.
- Create a comfortable and welcoming environment for our guests.
There will be a requirement for evening and weekend shifts, and possibly also early mornings for breakfast service. Ability to work as part of a team is important.
You will be supported by a Food and Beverage Team Leader and the Food and Beverage Manager.
In return for your dedication and hard work we offer a competitive salary and a range of excellent benefits including:
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Quarterly incentive bonus scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme after 3 months
- Health Cash Plan after 3 months
- Life assurance after 3 months
- Family & Friends Discounts within the Group
- Meals on duty
- Childcare vouchers
Please note, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and there is no live in accommodation available.
Job Application Form
Please complete a Sundial application form (download here), and attach it when prompted.
If you are unsuccessful in this application, your details will remain on our system so that we may consider you should similar positions arise in future. If you do not want us to keep this information, please untick the box at the bottom. Your details will be held in a password-protected content management system and will be accessible only to our Managers and Directors.
Please note, having your details stored does not guarantee we will contact you. After twelve months any file you attach will be deleted, but a record of your contacting us will be retained for our statistical analysis.