- By car: postcode for Sat Nav: NN6 8NN
- Ample free parking is available on site.
- Nearest train stations: Northampton (West Coast Main line: London Euston, Milton Keynes, Coventry, Birmingham New Street).
- Taxis: Please call reception, who will be happy to arrange for a taxi to meet you at the station/airport and advise you of price.
- Check-in/check-out times: our bedrooms are ready for check-in from 1:30pm, and check-out time is 10am (10:30am at weekends). A later check-out may be arranged on-request, subject to availability.
- Facilities: all bedrooms have a bath, shower or both and feature toiletries from the Gilchrist and Soame's ‘BeeKind' toiletry range, free unlimited Wi-Fi, 19' plasma-screen television (with laptop connectivity), direct-dial telephone (charges detailed in your bedroom), iron with ironing board, hot-drink making facilities and bottled mineral water.
- Bedroom upgrades are available, please ask the sales team for details and prices.
- Most of the rooms have a bath and a shower, but a few have just one or the other. If you have a requirement/preference, please call reception before you arrive and we will do our best to help you.
- Accessibility: disabled facilities are available at Highgate House - please telephone reception before you arrive to ensure we allocate a suitable bedroom. If you are coming as part of a conference, please ensure your organiser is aware of your needs.
- Breakfast: full English and continental buffet breakfast is served from 7am - 9am (Monday to Friday) and 7.30am - 10am (Weekends) in the Terrace Restaurant. If you need to leave us especially early, please ask if you would like a continental breakfast tray prepared for you.
- Lunch: between 12:30pm - 2pm in the Terrace Restaurant, we serve an extensive hot and cold buffet selection, including homemade soup, salads, daily specials, healthy options and delicious desserts. Private dining can also be arranged.
- Dinner: available either in The Terrace Restaurant. If you wish to enjoy the seasonal special table d'hote menu or, for a more relaxed dining experience, the lounge menu is available in the bar, featuring lighter meals and pub classics such as homemade British Beef Burgers. Table booking is essential for the Terrace Restaurant.
- The Terrace Restaurant at Highgate House is recognised as one of the best restaurants in Northampton (finalist in Northamptonshire's 'Restaurant of the Year' 2013/14 & 2014/15) headed up by Lee Gaskins, Northamptonshire ‘Chef of the Year’ 2013/14.
At Highgate House we have an indoor swimming pool, fully-equipped gymnasium, sauna, all-weather tennis court, croquet lawn and a games room. You are advised to bring suitable clothing should you wish to use the leisure facilities. Tennis balls and racquets, mountain bikes and helmets as well as footballs for five-a-side, are available to borrow from Reception, and towels are provided in the nearby changing rooms.
- Induction loops are availble on-site for the hard of hearing in our Coote and Floyd rooms
- Smoking: Our bedrooms are non-smoking, as is every public area inside the venue. There is a sheltered designated smoking area outside.
- First Aid: A qualified first-aider is always on-site.
Latest Sundial Group Offers
Enjoy a family getaway at Highgate House in Northamptonshire this summer.