- By car: postcode for Sat Nav: GU5 0RF
- Car parking: ample free parking is available on-site.
- Nearest train stations: Guildford (15 minutes): either connects non-stop to (or connects non-stop to stations that connect non-stop to) London, Portsmouth, Brighton, Gatwick Airport, Heathrow Airport (via RailAir Coach)
- Taxis: Please call reception, who will be happy to arrange for a taxi to meet you at the station/airport and advise of price.
- Check-in/Check-out times: our bedrooms are ready for check-in from 2pm, and check-out time is 10am (10.30am on weekends & bank holidays). Late check-out may be arranged on-request, subject to availability.
- Facilities: all bedrooms have a bath, shower or both, featuring toiletries from the Gilchrist and Soame's ‘BeeKind' toiletry range, free unlimited Wi-Fi, 19' plasma-screen television (with laptop connectivity), direct-dial telephone (charges detailed in your bedroom), iron with ironing board, hot-drink making facilities and bottled mineral water.
- If you have a requirement/preference, please call us before you arrive and we will do our best to help you.
- Bedroom upgrades are available, please ask the sales team for details and prices.
- Accessibility: disabled facilities are available at Barnett Hill - please telephone reception before you arrive to ensure we allocate a suitable bedroom. If you are coming as part of a conference, please ensure your organiser is aware of your needs.
- Breakfast: full English and continental breakfast is served from 7am - 9am on weekdays (7.30am - 10am on weekends & bank holidays) in a buffet style in the Dining Room. If you need to leave us especially early, please ask if you would like a continental breakfast tray prepared.
- Lunch: an extensive hot and cold buffet including homemade soup, salads, daily specials, healthy options and delcicious desserts is served between 12:30pm until 2pm in the Dining Room, private dining can be arranged.
- Dinner: available either in The Oak Hall if you wish to enjoy the seasonal special table d'hote menu or, for a more relaxed dining experience, the Lounge Menu is available in the Butler's Brasserie, featuring lighter meals and pub classics such as British steak and chips.
Please note that conference groups may have made special arrangements.
At Barnett Hill we have a gymnasium (open from 6.30am - 9.30pm) and sauna, as well as a games room and extensive gardens with woodland walks to enjoy. Our bar is open to guests from 12pm - 2pm and from 5:30pm - midnight.
- Smoking: Our bedrooms are non-smoking, as is every public area inside the venue. There is a sheltered designated smoking area outside.
- First Aid: A qualified first-aider is always on-site.