Sundial Group Home Page
Quick Links to Sundial Venues
Quick Links to M&IT Voting
Terms and Conditions of Sundial Rewards Membership
- Sundial Group reserves the right to amend or withdraw elements of the scheme (including the rewards themselves) without warning or penalty. Rewards become unavailable from time to time, so we reserve the right to substitute rewards for ones of equivalent value.
- One night's stay = One Reward Point, unless a specific promotional offer has been sent to the membership. (Please note that if both people staying in a double/twin room are members of Sundial Rewards, only one person can collect a Reward Point)
- Points and rewards may be claimed/redeemed at any of the Sundial Group venues.
- Subscription to the Sundial Rewards mailing list is not a condition of membership, but you may not receive certain promotional offers or incentives if you are not subscribed. By completing the form you consent to join the Sundial Rewards Mailing List.
- You must have your card with you on arrival and have it stamped at Reception during your stay to claim your rewards point. You may only claim a reward point if you stay at a Sundial Group venue yourself. Your card is not transferable and you may not earn points when anyone else stays.
- You may join the scheme as you check out of a Sundial Group venue when you have visited in a private capacity on a Leisure or Business travel basis. Or you may join prior to arrival.
- Reward Points cannot be earned when you have stayed on one of our meeting packages as part of a Group holding a conference or meeting.
- When you redeem a reward, you must submit your card.