Links to Associated Websites
Quick Links to Sundial Venues
Mealtime Enchancements available at Sundial Venues
WARNING: This page will make you hungry!
With 50 years in the hospitality industry we've picked up some great ideas that could enhance your mealtimes. If any of these take your fancy, please speak to the Sales Team who will work out a price either for a stand-alone event, or as an upgrade to our Meeting Packages
This is by no means an exhaustive list: in fact, the only limit to what we can provide is your imagination!
Please note these sample menus are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from venue to venue and according to seasonal availability of ingredients
Dining from around the World
For a small per-person supplement the following themed menus are available at all Sundial Venues (click the title for sample menus):
- European Experience: A tour around the continent with traditional classics and modern interpretations
- Oriental Banquet: A selection of oriental and Asian favourites bursting with flavour
- Mediterranean Barbecue: Meat, fish and salads al fresco with a Southern European twist.
- Italian Menu: A superb range of Italian cuisine with pasta cooked while you watch
- A Taste of India: Enjoy your very own Curry night with our Indian options
- Caribbean Barbecue: Take it easy while we prepare a selection of Caribbean classics on the barbecue
- Tex-Mex Feast: An inspiring menu of choices from the Americas
- Recharge and Refresh: Energiser breaks are proving increasingly popular, where a conference group takes time out to take on energy drinks and brain foods
- Picnics/packed-lunches: For days out or dining al fresco in our grounds (Sample Picnic Menu)
- Networking Lunch (bowl service): Enjoy mini portions of your favourite meals brought to you while you network in a Reception room (click for information about networking lunches)
- Barbecue Lunch (click for a sample menu)
Ideas to be served in a conference room
- Afternoon Tea with freshly baked scones or cakes
- Fruit kebabs or bowls
- Breakfast rolls, pastries or muffins
- Ye Olde Sweet Boxe' (Fruit salads, blackjacks, drumsticks etc - all the old-school sweet shop favourites)
- Milkshakes/Smoothies/Chilled Drinks - Served to your meeting room at specific times or stocked throughout the day.
- You've heard of Teamscapes, now meet TeamCakes: A lighthearted teambuilding activity where a team member must help a blindfolded colleague decorate a cake. Rather messy, very tasty and lots of fun!
- Live Cookery Stations: See your main courses prepared by our chefs up-close-and-personal at live cookery stations in your dining room
- Tableshare starters with dinner: A large platter of food served in the middle of the table
- Fine Gourmet Dining: Sample Menu 1 | Sample Menu 2
- Evening Drinks Reception: Welcome your guests with a cocktail reception, champagne reception or any other drink to best suit your guests and events.
- Wine tasting: We work closely at our venues with 'Taste of the Vine', who mix education and entertainment for groups of all shapes and sizes - The ultimate in pre-dinner drinks - get everybody in a relaxed mood and learn a thing or two as well.
- Chocolate Fountain: The chocoholic's dream - coat fresh fruit and marshmallows in dreamy chocolate.
Themed evenings and Extra Courses
From Wild West to Murder Mystery - not forgetting 20s casino! We work with carefully selected event management companies who can tailor an event to your exact requirements.
- Hog Roast: A Honey-Roast suckling pig with an extensive selection of salads - always a winner (sample Hog Roast menu)
- Burger and Beer: Especially popular with live sports
- Caribbean Party: Bermuda shorts and Rum cocktails all round!
- James Bond/Casino Night: Canapes and Vodka martinis - shaken... (you know the rest)
- Oscar/Award evenings
- Fire and Ice
- Quiz/Games Evenings
- Masquerade Ball
- After-dinner entertainers
- Film tie-ins
- Live Music
- Mediaeval banquet
- Murder Mystery
- New Orleans Jazz party
- Sorbet/Champagne Sorbet/Intermediate/Fish
- Cheese Course
- Brandy, Port and Stilton