Links to Associated Websites
Event Enquiries: 01604 731731
Bedroom Booking Hotline: 08455 049550
Quick Links to Sundial Venues
Quick Links to M&IT Voting
Sundial Meeting Venues Environmental Credentials
- A range of our vegetarian dishes have been accredited by the Vegetarian Society, and the procedures and practices they recommend are ones we adopt across all the meat-free options we offer. The vegetarian options we provide are prepared with the same care and thought as anything else on the menu. We don't simply make one 'without the meat'. In fact, with a little notice, our kitchen can accommodate any dietary requirement
- We practice responsible disposal of food waste (used to make compost) and packaging (as much as possible being recycled or collected by the supplier).
- We only use free-range eggs.
- Our poultry is monitored and accredited by the RSPCA Freedom Food Scheme.
- We give preference to local produce
- We use fresh ingredients
- Suppliers are screened to make sure they adhere to sustainable practice under the terms of our Sustainable and Ethical Procurement Policy
- Our food is free from Genetically Modified ingredients and chemicals
- We purchase FairTrade products where appropriate
- Our menu is adapted seasonally to minimise food miles and ensure the best tasting dishes