Links to Associated Websites
Quick Links to Sundial Venues
Meeting Venue Facilities
The physical facilities at our specialist meeting venues are entirely suited for the task in hand and have been approved by the International Association of Conference Centres.
Our Meeting Rooms are just that; meeting rooms. They feature specially designed furniture and the facilities you will need.
- All rooms feature natural daylight
- All rooms have heavy-duty (wobble-free) tables with non-glare surfaces
- All rooms have ergonomically-designed chairs that remain comfortable even at the end of the day
- All rooms have either a data-projector with a projection screen or a large-screen LCD television with laptop connectivity
- All rooms offer free WiFi access to delegates
- A 'toolkit' includes all the stationery items you may need during the day
- All rooms are free from obstructions and restricted views
- Lighting is functional and elegant, not ostentatious and unnecessary
- All rooms are intended as meeting rooms. There won't be a dance floor or a bar with its shutters down.
Our superb en-suite rooms have been designed to maximise comfort but have also integrated a number of business-friendly features in an unobtrusive manner:
- Well-lit desk suitable as a working area
- Easy-to-reach spare power sockets
- Direct-dial telephone
- Free, unrestricted WiFi access
- Flat-screen LCD televisions (minimum 19inch) with laptop connectivity
Unrestricted access to our leisure facilities is included in our meeting packages so your delegates can relax and unwind in the gymnasium, sauna or swimming pool (Highgate House and Woodside only). Combined with this, our facilities are not available to local members, so they remain exclusively at your disposal.
In addition to offering free WiFi in bedrooms and meeting rooms, it is also available in public areas. Guest PCs are also located across our venues; again offering internet access but also connected to a shared printer. Photocopying and fax handling is available from Reception, as are courier services, taxi bookings, local information, telephone directories and secure message handling.