Sundial RewardsNext Offer Previous Offer
Highgate House, Northamptonshire, Barnett Hill, Surrey, Woodside, Warwickshire
The Rewards Programme that gives you more...
Join Sundial Rewards and every time you stay at a Sundial venue in a private capacity earn points towards terrific rewards including bottles of wine, free overnight breaks at our properties and a three course luxury dinner for six at one of our properties.
Sundial venues are perfect for relaxing getaways in delightful countryside settings. They are also within easy reach of a number of local tourist attractions. They offer delightful food, attentive service and a warm welcome - guaranteed!
Registration is free and our reception team will create your membership account for you the next time you visit a Sundial venue
Members of Sundial Rewards collect one reward point each time you book direct at one of our venues as a leisure guest or independent business traveller, (stays as part of a conference group are not eligible). When you have collected the relevant number of reward points, the following rewards are available. To join our Sundial Rewards club, our reception team will create your membership account for you the next time you visit a Sundial venue.
Bottle of Wine with Lunch or Dinner
5 Reward Points
Enjoy a complimentary bottle of house wine with lunch or dinner the next time you dine in one of our restaurants.
Two Bottles of New World Wines
10 Reward Points
Receive a complimentary presentation box of two New World Wines on us.
Dinner for 2 at a Sundial Restaurant
15 Reward Points
Enjoy a delicious three-course dinner for two in any Sundial Venue restaurant.
Dinner for 2, with Bed and Breakfast
20 Reward Points
Come and join us for dinner and stay the night too, at any of our venues.
Dinner for 6
40 Reward Points
Enjoy a fantastic three-course dinner for six people in one of our private dining rooms.
Terms and Conditions
- Sundial Group reserve the right to amend or withdraw elements of the scheme (including the rewards themselves) without warning or penalty. Rewards may be unavailable from time to time, so we reserve the right to substitute rewards for ones of equivalent value
- One night’s stay = one reward point, unless a specific promotional offer has been sent to the member. (Please note that if both people staying in a double/twin room are members of Sundial Rewards, only one person can collect a reward point)
- Points and rewards may be redeemed at any Sundial venue
- Subscription to the Sundial Rewards mailing list is not a condition of membership, but you may not receive certain promotional offers or incentives if you are not subscribed. By completing the form you consent to join the Sundial Rewards mailing list
- You must have your card with you on arrival or departure and have it stamped at reception during your stay to claim your rewards point. Your card is not transferable and you may only claim points if you stay at a Sundial venue yourself
- Reward points are earned each time you book direct at one of our venues as a leisure guest or independent business traveller. They cannot be earned when you have stayed as part of a group holding a conference or meeting
- Rewards can only be claimed by the card holder and cannot be given as a gift
- When redeeming points, you must submit your card.