Intimate Weddings at Highgate House, from £4,250Next Offer Previous Offer
Highgate House, Northamptonshire
Highgate House is an elegant 17th century country house, full of English charm and character in rural Northamptonshire.
Our experienced wedding planner will be with you every step of the way to ensure your wedding planning is as easy and enjoyable as possible. We also have a variety of recommended suppliers who can bring your ideas to life.
Say "I do" from £4,250 with this exclusive offer, based on 40 day guests and 70 evening guests.
Includes the Following
- Room hire for your wedding breakfast and evening reception
- Prosecco drinks reception and canapés
- Drinks package and three-course wedding breakfast
- Evening reception with bacon rolls and chunky chips (vegetarian option available)
- DJ & bar until midnight
- Bridal Suite on your wedding night
- Master of ceremonies
- Professional support and guidance from our wedding planner
- Three-course menu tasting with an opportunity to have an informal chat with your chef
- ‘Guest For Life’ membership - offering 10% off future leisure breaks and dining
Dates Available - 2021
- Friday 2nd April - Good Friday
- Saturday 10th April
Terms and Conditions of Package
Applicable on selected late availability dates and all Thursdays and Sundays in 2020 (£4,250) & 2021 (£4,400). Excludes Bank Holidays. All rates are inclusive of VAT. Additional guests above the stated package numbers will be charged at £84pp and additional evening guests at £16pp. Ceremony room hire available from £350 supplement. Wedding breakfast and drinks package is based on the silver menu. Only valid for new enquiries; cannot be applied retrospectively. Civil ceremony room hire excludes any registrar fees. All ceremony bookings must be made directly with our designated register office. Please mention the package on enquiring.