Great British Summer Weddings at Highgate HouseNext Offer Previous Offer
Highgate House, Northamptonshire
Highgate House is an elegant 17th century country house, full of English charm and character in rural Northamptonshire.
Enjoy all things British with our traditional country house as your backdrop. Lawn games, traditional afternoon tea and a British BBQ will create the perfect atmosphere for a summer wedding.
Book your Great British summer wedding in 2017 or 2018 from £5,950, based on 50 day & 100 evening guests.
Includes the Following
- Room hire for your wedding breakfast and evening reception
- Pimm’s o’clock drinks reception
- Traditional afternoon tea wedding breakfast with wine and toast drink
- Evening reception with a Great British BBQ
- DJ & bar until midnight
- All things British: croquet on the lawns and our Routemaster ‘Chudbus’ bar
- Bridal Suite on your wedding night
- Master of ceremonies
- Professional support and guidance from our wedding planner
- Free ‘Guest For Life’ membership - offering 10% off future bookings
Terms and Conditions of Package
Offer valid for weddings on selected dates throughout 2017 & 2018. All rates are inclusive of VAT. Ceremony room hire available at a £500 supplement. Additional guests above the stated package numbers will be charged at £67pp and additional evening guests at £24pp. Wedding breakfast and drinks package is based on the British wedding package menu (Pimm's & 2-course traditional afternoon tea). Only valid for new enquiries; cannot be applied retrospectively. Civil ceremony room hire excludes any registrar fees. All ceremony bookings must be made directly with our designated register office. Please mention the package on enquiring.