All Inclusive Wedding at Highgate House from £5,400Next Offer Previous Offer
Highgate House, Northamptonshire
Highgate House is an elegant 17th century country house, full of English charm and character in rural Northamptonshire.
Our experienced wedding planner will be with you every step of the way to ensure your wedding planning is as easy and enjoyable as possible. We also have a variety of recommended suppliers who can bring your ideas to life.
Our all inclusive wedding is available for 50 day guests and 100 evening guests.
Includes the Following
- Room hire for your wedding breakfast and evening reception
- Drinks package and three-course wedding breakfast
- Evening reception with bacon rolls and chunky chips (vegetarian option available)
- DJ & private bar until midnight
- Bridal Suite on your wedding night plus two further complimentary bedrooms
- Master of ceremonies
- Professional support and guidance from our wedding planner
- Three-course menu tasting with an opportunity to have an informal chat with your chef
- ‘Guest For Life’ membership - offering 10% off future leisure breaks and dining
July - October
April - June
November - March
Terms and Conditions of Package
Subject to availability on selected dates in 2018 & 2019, up to 10 months prior to wedding date. December weddings are subject to a £450 supplement. All rates are inclusive of VAT. Additional guests above the stated package numbers will be charged at £84pp and additional evening guests at £16pp. Ceremony room hire available at a supplement (from £550). Wedding breakfast and drinks package is based on the Silver menu. Only valid for new enquiries; cannot be applied retrospectively. Civil ceremony room hire excludes any registrar fees. All ceremony bookings must be made directly with our designated register office. Please mention the package on enquiring.