Green Meeting PackageNext Offer Previous Offer
Highgate House, Northamptonshire, Woodside, Warwickshire
At Sundial, we’re committed to reducing our impact on the environment in as many ways possible.
All of our venues have achieved the IACC Green Star accreditation as a result of our commitment to sustainability.
We’ve targeted ourselves to reduce the amount of carbon dioxide emitted into the atmosphere and aim to reduce our CO2 emissions per occupied bedroom by 5% each year.
Our Green Meeting Package
Our green meeting package offers you the choice of ‘going green’ when you book your next meeting with us. The package has been designed to meet both your meeting and environmental objectives together, and includes:
- Room hire including main meeting room and syndicate room
- Conference room with natural daylight to save on lighting
- Written communications and brochures will be supplied electronically
- Complimentary, unlimited Wifi throughout the whole venue
- Refreshment breaks with Sustainable Development coffee and Fair-trade teas, served with a fruit bowl and homemade snacks (sustainable ingredients)
- Extensive four-course hot and cold buffet lunch in our restaurants with tea or coffee or a working lunch in your meeting room
- Menus with raw ingredients that have travelled the shortest distance as possible
- Jugs of iced tap water or pure still & sparkling filtered water
- Writing pads made from 100% recycled paper
- Screen, recycled paper flipcharts and recycled marker pens
- Hard-top tables in meeting rooms (no linen to reduce chemical use/water/energy)
- Designated general waste and paper recycling bins
- Delegates who travel by public transport, or who car-share, will be given £5 to spend at our venues upon production of a valid receipt at check-in
- Free on-site parking for bicycles and changing room facilities
- We will offset the carbon emitted by our venue resulting from hosting your event.
To find out more call one of experts on 01604 731731 or enquire below.