Sundial's Learning and Development Conference Returns for 2018
Highgate House, Northamptonshire, Woodside, Warwickshire
Sundial Group is proud to present the Learning & Development Thought Leaders’ Conference 2018.
Held at Highgate House in Northamptonshire, on Friday 8th June, the event which is now in its 3rd year, will appeal to professionals in Learning and Development and Talent Management, bringing together industry experts for an educational day of interactive speaker sessions, including Natalia Cohen, a member of the first all-female team to row unsupported across the Pacific Ocean.
A full list of the speaker sessions on the day include:
- Losing Sight of Shore - Natalia Cohen, Inspirational Speaker, Mindset Coach & Travel Expert
- Head Space using Psychological Distance to Make Better Decisions - Glenn Mead, Face Value Perfomance Psychology
- Futureproof Learning by Individuals, for the Business - Pam Bateson, Thrive Partners
- Engaging and Authentic Communication using Storytelling - theWholeStory
- The Human Givens - a New Approach to Mental Health at Work - Hannah Jackson, Yellow Tree Wellbeing
- Time - Steven Haggerty, Business Coach, Consultant & Trainer
- Master of ceremonies - Will Woodward, No More Rhubarb
Further details about each session can be found here.
Sundial Group’s Marketing Director, Jo Chudley, said:
“We’re really excited for this year’s conference. It’s going to be highly valuable with a fantastic line-up of speakers who collectively will be sharing their vision and theories within learning and development. Last year, over 90% of attendees said they would recommend the event so it’s certainly one not to miss!”
Registration and breakfast will start from 8.30am, with the event concluding at 4.30pm.
Limited Early Bird tickets are available for £99 + VAT (normally £125 + VAT) and include breakfast, all sessions, a networking lunch and refreshments throughout the day.