Rory Underwood Joins Line-Up for Sundial’s Learning and Development Conference
Highgate House, Northamptonshire, Woodside, Warwickshire
Following the huge success of last year’s event, Sundial Group is proud to present the Learning & Development Thought Leaders’ Conference 2017.
Held at Highgate House in Northamptonshire, on Friday 5th May, the event will appeal to professionals in Learning and Development and Talent Management, bringing together industry experts for an educational day of interactive speaker sessions, including former England Rugby star, Rory Underwood MBE.
An experienced facilitator, psychometric profiler and performance coach, Rory will be reflecting on his sporting and military career, exploring lessons to help businesses unlock the potential of teams.
A full list of the speaker sessions on the day include:
- Understanding the dynamics within high performance teams - Rory Underwood MBE
- Technology and the modern learner - Andy Stopps, Director of E-learning, Maguire Training
- Laing O’Rourke’s journey to becoming ‘Apprentice Employer of the Year’ - Alison Lamplough, Head of Operational Training & Apprenticeships, Laing O’Rourke
- Doing things on purpose - Glenn Mead, Performance Psychologist, Face Value Performance Psychology Limited
- Working together as a team - what can we achieve? - Lucy McGibbon, Learning & Development Director, Sundial Teamscapes
Sundial Group’s Marketing Director, Jo Chudley, said:
“We’re really excited for this year’s event. It’s going to be highly valuable with a fantastic line-up of speakers who collectively will be sharing their vision and theories within learning and development. Last year, 100 % of attendees said they would recommend the event so it’s certainly one not to miss!”
Registration and breakfast will start from 8.30am, with the event concluding at 4.30pm.
Limited Early Bird tickets are available for £89 + VAT (normally £125 +VAT) and include all sessions, a networking lunch and refreshments throughout the day.