News: 12 Industry Awards in One Year for Sundial Group
Woodside, Warwickshire, Highgate House, Northamptonshire
Sundial Group is celebrating another successful year with a total of 12 new awards and accreditations to add to its bulging trophy cabinet.
The meeting venue and conference hotel experts have seen their three venues recognised by both the meetings and leisure industries in 2013 with prestigious awards from BDRC Continental, Trip Advisor and Conference Centres of Excellence. In the last 12 months the group has also been awarded for its exceptional food with the venue's head chefs succeeding in local and international competitions.
Tim Chudley, Sundial Group's Managing Director said:
"The outstanding aspect of these awards is that so many express the opinion of real customers and guests. It is they that the dedicated individuals and teams in Sundial strive to delight. I am terrifically proud of my colleagues and Sundial Group, as the industry experts, are extremely honoured to have been recognised for our achievements throughout 2013."
See below for a list of our 2013 awards:
- Gold Standard Accreditation, Highgate House - BDRC Continental
- Best Conferencing and Banqueting Staff, Highgate House - Meetings & Incentive Travel Awards
- Certificates of Excellence, All venues - Trip Advisor
- Best Venue Group - Meetings & Incentive Travel Awards
- Best Value for Money, Highgate House -Meetings & Incentive Travel Awards
- Best UK Management Training Centre, Highgate House - Meetings & Incentive Travel Awards
- Non-Member Venue most admired by Conference Centres of Excellence, Highgate House
Food and Drink
- Chef of the Year, Lee Gaskins at Highgate House - Northamptonshire Food & Drink Awards
- UK Chef of the Year, Iain Miller at Woodside - International Association of Conference Centres (IACC) Copper Skillet Competition
- Scott Cawse - Chef Award from Conference Centres of Excellence 2013 Chefs Challenge
- Tim Chudley - IACC Global Distinguished Service Award
- Mia Butler - HBAA Award for valued contribution to the industry