Private Dining Upgrade Options
All meals at Highgate House are served in the impressive Terrace Restaurant, a contemporary dining area built in place of the old swimming pool and adjacent pool terrace.
Our Main House Dining Rooms are reserved for groups wishing to enhance their dining experience by upgrading to a private dining room.
Full details and images of these rooms are available by selecting ‘Dining Rooms’ from the menu to the left and viewing each room’s specification (or clicking on the room name from the list below). A summary of the rooms is below, and prices for upgrading your dining room are available from the Sales Team (direct number 01604 731999).
Main House Dining Rooms
- Baronial Hall - Imposing 17th-century hall, great for formal events of 30-60 diners
- Drawing Room - Light, elegant and spacious dining room for groups of 10-40
- Pine Room - Inviting dining room in the Main House with space for 15-24 guests
- Holly Room - Charming family-style dining room, ideal for groups of 10-18
- Library - Enchanting room with fireplace,perfect for 2-16 guests
- Chudley Room - area of the Terrace Restaurant that can be made private for up to 40 guests
Other Dining/Function Rooms
- Coote - Large room with adjoining private bar: perfect for groups and dinner/dances of 50-140