Leisure Facilities at Highgate House
Relaxing at Highgate House
At Highgate House, guests will find a wide range of leisure facilities including a swimming pool, exclusive to our guests; unrestricted access to which is included in our meeting packages.
To help you Unwind, you are invited to enjoy our indoor swimming pool (06:30 - 22:00), air-conditioned fitness suite and sauna.
Fresh towels and Luxury toiletries from the Gilchrist and Soame's ‘BeeKind' range are provided in nearby changing rooms.
For those who wish to relax or pamper themselves, Highgate House is proud to annouce the launch of Sundial Beauty. We provide treatments such as manicures, pedicures, facials and waxing. We can also create the perfect make up package for weddings and special occassions.
View our prices here
Highgate House occupies a Beautiful Countryside Location so we are able to offer our guests a wide variation of ways to make the most of the countryside...
If you prefer to Relax In The Fresh Air, we have plenty to offer within our extensive gardens and grounds, including a tennis court, croquet lawn and footballs are available from Reception if you would like to play 5-a-side football on the spacious lawn in front of the main house.
While Highgate House's 26 acres offer an Idyllic Setting for walking and jogging, if you would like to go further afield maps for local routes are available at reception to help you find your way! Mountain bikes and helmets are also available to borrow, should you wish you explore the surrounding areas. With a little notice picnic lunches can be arranged too, to help you really make the most of the countryside.
We now also serve traditional afternoon teas daily, served between 3-6pm.
Bars at Highgate House
Highgate House's cosy and traditional Bar is the perfect place to Slow Down after a busy day. With a range of beverages including locally brewed beer and cask ale, there will certainly be something for you. The plasma screen in the next door games room shows sports and offers a number of different games.
For a more Relaxed Dining experience the bar serves a Lounge Menu until 21.30, which offers lighter options and old favourites such as homemade British beef burgers.
Both the Cellar bar and Conservatory also serve as bars for large events and are avilable for private hire.
Exclusive use for any of our facilities is always an option (subject to availability) because we know that privacy can be Important For You, particularly for those staying with us because of our fantastic reputation as an expert conference hotel.
We have partnered with Althorp and Rockingham Castle, two of Northamptonshire’s premier Tourist attractions, to devise residential packages that include admission for up to two adults subject to seasonal availability. Details of these are available with our other Special Offers but conference delegates may wish to take time-out to explore these for themselves.
- Althorp - Main Website. - Google Map to Althorp
- Rockingham Castle - Main Website. - Google Map to Rockingham Castle
Northamptonshire itself is packed with local attractions, things to see and do and a whole season of fantastic festivals and events.
For more information on festivals and events, competitions and special offers, please use the links below...
- Northamptonshire Presents Britain on Show - a season of very British events, special offers and competitions
Golf Clubs within Easy Reach
- Brampton Heath Golf Centre (4.4 miles, 9 minutes) – Google Map to BHGC
- Cold Ashby Golf Club (5.9 miles, 10 minutes) – Google Map to CAGC
- Northampton Golf Club (5.9 miles. 13 minutes) – Google Map to NGC
- Kingsthorpe Golf Club (7.5 miles, 15 minutes) – Google Map to KGC
- Collingtree Park Golf Club (12.6 miles, 31 minutes) – Google Map to CPGC
(Timings and distances from Google Maps. Please check arrangements with golf clubs prior to departure as some require pre-booking). Please note that Sundial Group cannot be held liable for the content, accuracy or usability of external sites. These links are provided for reference.
- Our swimming pool is covered to minimise heat loss and evaporation
- The Air Conditioning in the gymnasium is remote-controlled by guests so only operates when required
- Our sauna is on between the hours of 06:00-09:00 and 17:00-20:00. Otherwise it is operated on-demand, meaning it is not left on if unused. At those times this requires guests to give us 20 minutes' notice so that we may switch it on for them.