Conference Rooms at Highgate House
Successful events require a learning environment that can only be provided by a dedicated conference venue. The facilities provided by meetings venues are superior to those offered at novelty venues, or locations where meetings and training are viewed as secondary revenue streams, rather than being the main focus. Highgate House, a specialist meeting venue, is one of the premier conference centres in and around Northampton town and the county of Northamptonshire.
Sundial Group provides a better meeting experience in its Northamptonshire meeting rooms by:
- Only using high-quality furniture designed for meetings and conferences.
- Offering natural daylight in all meeting rooms.
- Providing the latest technology in meeting rooms, as well as support from a specialist conference services team.
- Providing free WiFi in its meeting rooms (Sundial Group support 'The Conference Cloud' - an initiative to encourage conference venues across the UK to offer free WiFi to delegates).
- Unlimited refreshments as part of its Complete Meeting Package.
Highgate House is a member of the International Association of Conference Centres and was also a founder member of Conference Centres of Excellence. These two organisations demand the highest standard of facilities from meeting venues and only accept genuine conference centres as members.
Meeting room hire is not charged on a per-room basis, but is included in our per-person Complete Meeting Package, offering the best value for meeting rooms in Northamptonshire.
All but two of our main meeting rooms at the conference centre are on the ground floor.
Highgate House has induction loops on-site for the hard of hearing, and guide dogs are welcome at our venue. Each member of our conference support team undergoes disability awareness training as part of their induction, so is comfortable welcoming disabled guests and fully aware of when they may require any special attention
More about our commitment to the environment and the work we do across our meetings venues can be found elsewhere on this site (mainly under 'Who We Are' from the menu above). Specific activities that relate to the conference rooms and meeting packages at Highgate House would include:
- Provision of recycling facilities in all meeting rooms.
- Supply of recycled pens, pencils, paper, conference folders and tent cards.
- Printed branded material is produced using vegetable based inks, not mineral-based products.
- Unused water (which cannot be reused for other guests owing to legal/hygiene/quality considerations) is used to water our plants.
- Glass bottles are recycled.
- Fairtrade tea and coffee is served at breaks.
Please ask about our Greener Meeting Package. By selecting this option, at no extra cost, we will adapt the contents of your meeting room to reduce the carbon impact of your event:
- Pads of paper are positioned at the back of the room, rather than at every place. This will reduce consumption so that only people who need paper will use it.
- Instead of bottled mineral water, and the transportation/packaging costs involved thereby, we will put jugs of iced tap water on the tables.
- Delegates who travel by public transport or who car-share earn a credit of £5.00 that can be spent in our bar upon production of a valid receipt/ticket at check-in.
- We will pay to offset the carbon emitted by our venue resulting from hosting your event.