Highgate House Accommodation
Highgate House: Superb accommodation for conferences, meetings & leisure breaks in Northamptonshire
Highgate House in Northamptonshire has 97 superb bedrooms, perfect for a restful night's sleep after a busy day. The spacious rooms, housed in accommodation areas throughout the estate, are individually decorated, comfortable and beautifully appointed.
Our range of bedrooms comprises a mixture of single, double and family bedrooms with en-suite showers, baths or both. Every bathroom features toiletries from the Gilchrist and Soame's ‘BeeKind' toiletry range.
Our premier bedrooms, in terms of character and location, are located in the Main House. Individually decorated in a charming, elegant style, they are in keeping with the splendour of their country house setting. A supplement of £25.00 per person, per night is payable to upgrade to a main house bedroom when visiting for leisure or a weekend break in Northamptonshire.
The rest of Highgate House’s bedrooms are positioned in a selection of buildings that lead from our Courtyard, Main car parks, Main Reception or Front Lawn. Generally more contemporary and modern in their design and decoration, they nonetheless offer comfort and tranquillity.
- Free, unlimited WiFi internet access.
- 19’ Flat-screen television with laptop/dvd player connectivity.
- iPod/mp3 docking station and alarm-clock radio.
- Bottled mineral water.
- Hot drink facilities and biscuits.
- Direct-dial telephone.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Large, well-lit desk suitable as a working area.
Two of our bedrooms have ‘wet room’ bathrooms for accessibility, and one bedroom has been entirely redesigned and refurbished as an accessible room, with a raised entrance ramp, audio-visual fire warning system, panic alarm system and space for a carer.
Highgate House has induction loops on-site for the hard of hearing, and guide dogs are welcome at our venue. Each member of our team undergoes disability awareness training as part of their induction, so is comfortable welcoming disabled guests and fully aware of when they may require any special attention.
Owing to the historic nature of our property, access to all of our facilities is not possible; however our main bar and all dining rooms are on the ground floor. Twenty-nine of our bedrooms are also on a ground floor, and can be accessed without needing to climb a flight of stairs.
Click here to view our Accessibility Policy Statement
More about our commitment to the environment and the work we do across our venues can be found elsewhere on this site (mainly under 'Who We Are' from the menu above). Specific activities that relate to bedrooms at Highgate House would include:
- The invitation extended to guests staying for more than one night to re-use their towels and bed-linen.
- The requirement, under the terms of our Sustainable Procurement Policy, to source cleaning chemicals that are as ecological friendly as possible.
- A commitment within our Housekeeping Department to run tumble dryers for the shortest time possible.
- Diary management and room allocation procedures that mean we will fill the rooms in a specific area before 'opening' up another (thus requiring it to be lit and heated).
- Dual-flush toilets (in newly refurbished rooms) to minimise the water used with each flush.
- Devices fitted to showers (in newly refurbished rooms) to reduce the water consumption without impacting upon the comfort provided.
Bed and Breakfast Package
- Overnight accommodation in a beautifully decorated en-suite bedroom
- Full English and Continental Buffet Breakfast
- Unrestricted access to the leisure facilities
- Free parking