Leisure Facilities at Barnett Hill
At Barnett Hill, guests will find a range of leisure facilities; unrestricted access to which is included in our meeting packages. The sauna is open from 06:00 - 20:00 and are a great way to chill out after exercising in the gym. Our well-equipped gymnasium is air-conditioned and has a large-screen television to keep your mind occupied while your body gets a work-out.
The games room, just next door to the gym and sauna, includes a pool table, table-tennis table, table football and satellite television.
Outdoor pursuits include croquet, volleyball and the Woodland Walks which take you around our gardens and grounds.
Our leisure facilities are not available to the general public, only to our customers. Towels and changing facilities are provided.
In addition to these, guests may borrow a Mountain Bike should they wish to explore the surrounding villages – and we have maps of local walking and jogging routes.
Guildford is a vibrant, historic town, set in the rolling hills of the Surrey countryside, offering fantastic shopping and entertainment. The county itself has plenty of things to see and do; most notably the beautiful gardens at RHS Wisley, the stunning Elizabethan Mansion Loseley Park and the Denbies Wine Estate.
Golf Clubs within Easy Reach
- Bramley Golf Club (3.2 miles, 9 minutes) – Google Map to BGC
- Clandon Regis Golf Club (3.9 miles, 8 minutes) – Google Map to CRGC
- Guildford Golf Club (3.7 miles, 11 minutes) – Google Map to GGC
- Broadwater Park Golf Course (9 hole, par 3) (3.9 miles, 11 minutes) - Google Map to BPGC
- Milford Golf Club (7.4 miles, 17 minutes) - Google Map to MGC
- West Surrey Golf Club (6.7 miles, 16 minutes) - Google Map to WSGC
- Merrist Wood Golf Club (7.7 miles, 23 minutes) - Google Map to MWGC
(Timings and distances from Google Maps. Please check arrangements with golf clubs prior to departure as some require pre-booking)
Please note that Sundial Group cannot be held liable for the content, accuracy or usability of external sites. These links are provided for reference.
- The Air Conditioning in the gymnasium can be controlled by guests so only operates when required
- Our sauna is operated on-demand instead of being left permanently on. (Guests will be required to give us 30 minutes' notice so that it can warm up)