Barnett Hill Accommodation
Barnett Hill: Superb accommodation for conferences and meetings in Surrey
Sitting amidst the Surrey Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Barnett Hill has 56 superb bedrooms that are perfect for a restful night's sleep after a busy day. The rooms, some of which sit within the main house while others are housed in an adjacent accommodation building, are individually decorated, comfortable and beautifully appointed. Our range of bedrooms comprises a mixture of single, double and twin bedrooms, all with showers, baths or both. Every bathroom features toiletries from the Gilchrist and Soame's ‘BeeKind' toiletry range.
- Free WiFi internet access.
- 19’ Flat-screen television with laptop/dvd player connectivity.
- Alarm clock-radio with ipod/mp3 docking station.
- Bottled mineral water.
- Hot drink facilities and biscuits.
- Direct-dial telephone.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Large, well-lit desk suitable as a working area.
The new Gardener's Cottage rooms
What was originally the Gardener's Cottage at Barnett Hill has now been fully refurbished to create four en-suite double bedded rooms.
Located just a short walk from the main building, the rooms are adjacent to the courtyard within the venue's beautiful grounds, situated in a very quiet and peaceful location.
Two of the rooms feature fantastic king size beds, two with queen size beds, and three of the en-suite bathrooms are fully-equipped with sepatare baths and showers. The rooms also have safes and fridges, as well as all the usual facilities you'd expect from a venue such as Barnett Hill including: a flat screen TV, iPod docking station and tea and coffee making facilities.
The Lodge at Barnett Hill
Nestled in the stunning gardens and grounds of the Queen Anne-style Country House, Barnett Hill, are The Lodge apartments. Just a stone’s throw away from the main house, these two luxury serviced apartments enjoy the privacy of a separate building, with all the benefits of staying in a hotel, including housekeeping, use of Barnett Hill’s leisure facilities, bar and restaurant serving award-winning cuisine.
Download: The Lodge Information
One of our bedrooms has a ‘wet room’ for accessibility and also features a vibrating pillow for use by deaf people in case of an overnight alarm.
Barnett Hill has induction loops on-site for the hard of hearing, and guide dogs are welcome at our venue. Each member of our team undergoes disability awareness training as part of their induction, so is comfortable welcoming disabled guests and fully aware of when they may require any special attention.
Owing to the historic nature of our property, access to all of our facilities is not possible; however our main bar and all dining rooms are on the ground floor. 15 of our bedrooms are also on a ground floor, and can be accessed without needing to climb a flight of stairs. Eight are within the Courtyard building, which is separate from the main house but has its own car park. The remaining seven are accessed through an alternative entrance at the side of the main house. If you require one of these rooms, please telephone in advance with your estimated time of arrival and we will ensure that you are reserved a car parking space and will be happy to come and meet you on arrival so you do not have to come to Reception before being redirected.
More about our commitment to the environment and the work we do across our venues can be found elsewhere on this site (mainly under 'Who We Are' from the menu above). Specific activities that relate to bedrooms at Barnett Hill would include:
- The invitation extended to guests staying for more than one night to re-use their towels and bed-linen.
- The requirement, under the terms of our Sustainable Procurement Policy, to source cleaning chemicals that are as ecological friendly as possible.
- A commitment within our Housekeeping Department to run our tumble dryer for the shortest time possible per cycle.
- Diary management and room allocation procedures that mean we will fill the rooms in a specific area before 'opening' up another (thus requiring it to be lit and heated). We do this as far as is practical given the nature of our buildings and layout of the venue; sadly it is not always possible.
- 'Hippo bags' in toilet cisterns (or smaller cisterns) so that the amount of water consumed with each flush is no more than the minimum required by law.
- We have fitted water efficient showers in our newly refurbished bedrooms and have replaced 13 baths with showers which will save water. This is also a direct response to specific feedback about our bathrooms.
Bed and Breakfast Package
- Overnight accommodation in a beautifully decorated en-suite bedroom
- Full English & Continental Breakfast Buffet in the restaurant
- Unrestricted access to Barnett Hill's leisure facilities
- Free parking thoroughout your stay