Full Time Chef, WarwickshireNext Article Previous Article
Venue: Woodside, Warwickshire
Hours: Full-time - early shifts, approx. 6.30am-2pm to be worked any 5 days out 7
Supported By: Head Chef
Closing Date: 26th January 2018
Woodside in Kenilworth, Warwickshire currently has a vacancy for a Full-Time Chef working early shifts (6.30am-2pm) any 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis in line with the needs of the business.
Who We're Looking For
We are currently recruiting for a full-time chef to work early shifts. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who is able to responsibly follow instructions and can work well with the other team members to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen operation.
Our ideal candidates will demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure in a professional manner in a quality driven environment, posses a passion for cooking and have excellent motivational skills.
We're very passionate about food at Sundial Group. Our talented brigade of chefs use fresh, local produce to create a high standard of cuisine for our residential and non-residential guests. We serve a wide range of food depending on the requirements of the event. Typically, breakfast and lunch are buffet service, while dinner is four-course table d'hote menu. Special events sometimes require fine dining, or buffet service in the evening, while our networking lunch, featuring miniature versions of classic favourites, is popular with conference groups.
What we can offer you
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Healthcare cash plan
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Staff discounts for dining and B&B
- Quarterly bonus scheme
What You’ll Be Doing
As our chef you will be working early shifts and will be responsible for producing high quality food for both breakfast and lunch using fresh produce. You will achieve and exceed the standards, qualities, values and procedures set out by Sundial Group.
- Food preparation, production and providing timely service to satisfy all guest requirements
- Varied menu compilation to the highest standards ensuring guest allergies and other eating requirements are met e.g. vegetarian, vegan etc
- Effective and efficient customer care
- Daily kitchen administration and stock control
- Effective teamwork and communication with the team and other departments
- To maintain and comply with all food hygiene and safety regulations
About Sundial Group
Sundial is an award-winning events group with a venue finding agency, a team building company and two of its own business hotels, Highgate House in Northamptonshire and Woodside in Warwickshire. This role is based at Woodside in Kenilworth, Warwickshire. Woodside specialises in all types of events including meetings, conferences, team building events and weddings.
We’re proud to be one of the leading family run businesses in the events industry, dedicated to providing great services, facilities and environments for our customers. When you join us, you’ll automatically become part of our extended family. Regardless of where you work, you’re a vital part of our customers’ experience and influential in our success.
Terms and Conditions
- Working hours: Any 5 days out of 7 (Example shift pattern 6.30am-2pm on a rota basis according to the needs of the business)
- Visits to other Sundial Group venues, may be required including possible overnight stays.
- No live-in accommodation available and own transport preferred