Housekeeping Supervisor, NorthamptonshireNext Article Previous Article
Venue: Highgate House, Northamptonshire
Duration: Full Time
Supported By: Housekeeping Manager
Closing Date: 27th October 2017
Who We’re Looking For
Are you ambitious and motivated by hospitality? We are currently recruiting for a Housekeeping Supervisor to join our team at Highgate House in Northamptonshire. Our ideal candidate will be highly motivated, enthusiastic, observant and have a superb attention to detail.
What We Can Offer You
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Healthcare cash plan
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Staff discounts for dining and B&B
- Quarterly bonus scheme
What You’ll Be Doing
As a housekeeping supervisor, you will have the important task of managing and supporting the department and its team to deliver and exceed our promise of exceptional cleanliness throughout the venue public areas, bedrooms and staff areas.
- All HR procedures are followed including selection and recruitment, induction, training development, coaching, welfare, and performance reviews
- Clean and service bedrooms and public areas daily
- Ensuring the customer receives the agreed facilities, equipment and service, through teamwork and effective delegation.
- Managing & monitoring laundry facilities and services.
- Health & Safety, hygiene regulations and risk assessments are achieved.
About Sundial Group
Sundial is an award-winning events group with a venue finding agency, a team building company and two of its own business hotels, Highgate House in Northamptonshire and Woodside in Warwickshire. This role is based at Highgate House in Creaton, just 7 miles from Northampton. Highgate House specialises in all types of events including meetings, conferences, team building events and weddings.
We’re proud to be one of the leading family run businesses in the events industry, dedicated to providing great services, facilities and environments for our customers. When you join us, you’ll automatically become part of our extended family. Regardless of where you work, you’re a vital part of our customers’ experience and influential in our success.
Terms & Conditions
- Working 5 days out of 7, approximately 40 hours per week, in line with the needs of the business
- Visits to other Sundial Group venues, may be required including possible overnight stays.