Food & Beverage Team Leader/Supervisor, NorthamptonshireNext Article Previous Article
Food & Beverage Team Leader/Supervisor
Department: Food & Beverage
Venue: Highgate House, Northamptonshire
Duration: Full Time
Supported By: Food & Beverage Manager
Closing Date: 30th March 2018
Who We’re Looking For
Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service? Are you ambitious and motivated by sales and hospitality? We are currently recruiting for a Food & Beverage Team Leader/Supervisor to join our team at Highgate House in Northamptonshire. Our ideal candidate will be able to responsibly follow instructions, have an enthusiastic nature, have fantastic customer service skills, superb attention to detail, have supervisory skills and have the passion to always go the extra mile for our customers.
What we can offer you
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Healthcare cash plan
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Staff discounts for dining and B&B
- Quarterly bonus scheme
What You’ll Be Doing
As Food & Beverage Team Leader/Supervisor, you will be providing a high standard of customer service, serving food and drinks in the dining rooms and beverage areas, to all our guests and supervising duties to the Food & Beverage members of the team.
- Ensure that the customer receives the agreed services standards through teamwork and effective delegation
- Provide a timely service in accordance with the guest’s requirements, with attention to detail and pre-empting guest’s needs
- Prepare all dining areas including the laying of tables, menus, flower arrangements, and ensuring crockery & cutlery is polished
- Act as Duty Manager
- Deliver a four star service of all food and beverages, including banquets, events and weddings
- Ensure the cleanliness of all F&B service areas by working to a cleaning schedule and monthly audits
- Create a comfortable and welcoming environment for our guests
- Coach, train, develop and motivate the teams, having discussed any relevant needs with the department manager including induction training of new team members
About Sundial Group
Sundial is an award-winning events group with a venue finding agency, a team building company and two of its own business hotels, Highgate House in Northamptonshire and Woodside in Warwickshire. This role is based at Highgate House in Creaton, just 7 miles from Northampton. Highgate House specialises in all types of events including meetings, conferences, team building events and weddings.
We’re proud to be one of the leading family run businesses in the events industry, dedicated to providing great services, facilities and environments for our customers. When you join us, you’ll automatically become part of our extended family. Regardless of where you work, you’re a vital part of our customers’ experience and influential in our success.
Terms and Conditions
- Working hours: 5 days out of 7 and will include evenings and weekends on a rota basis
- No split shifts
- Visits to other Sundial Group venues, may be required including possible overnight stays.